NFL 2026

Pats play the Raiders Sunday at 1PM ET. Should be a very competitive game. Pats are 3 point favorites mainly due to playing on their home turf.
 
Last edited:
The Maye of last season showed up again today. It's 21 to 7 at halftime. Maye has 11 completions of 15 passing attempts for 160 yards. He has 19 fantasy points already.
 
Pats had another awesome game:
371 passing yards
165 rushing yards
26 completions of 34 attempts
Maye had 46 fantasy points
Pats had the 8th best total yards in a game in Pats history.
Maye is back!

Watching the 49ers vs Seahawks right now....Purdy is having an awesome season so far

On Monday night football, the Bills play the Rams...I'll be watching that one.
 
Brown lose by 5 against the Jets in an ugly game with rain coming down in buckets. I know that a wet ball can be slick but the Browns lost pretty much due to dropped passes. I can't blame Watson for this one.
 
I can't believe that the Broncos' game isn't being shown here. It is a regional game yet they are showing infomercials instead. I don't really care about the Broncos but the game should be locally shown.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top