Newbie!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

And there was me thinking cats didn't like water.
They sound like a pair of incontinent nutters if you ask me. And who knows, your head maybe just extra comfy hehe. :lol:

well the "incontinence" seems to be a turf war. As this cat gets on my nerves more than the other, so obviously the other cat is more in my favor..

So to get revenge this one urinate's everywhere. Which, in turn, makes me hate it more, and catch 22.

And my heads not comfy :(

not to you maybe, i don't know, ask your missus :lol:

That cat does sound like he's out to get you... ar they particularly young?

about 2-3 years old.

Both she's actually.

.. she says my head is comfortable.

:(

this makes me a sad panda.

Sad panda is sad.

Poor sad panda.

about 2-3 years old.

Both she's actually.

.. she says my head is comfortable.

:(

this makes me a sad panda.

Sad panda is sad.

Poor sad panda.

Don't be sad... *hugs* from london to wales... if they get that far!

There's nothing wrong with a comfy head i'm sure, and panda's are adorable :rolleyes:

And don't worry about your fishies, i'm sure they'll be fine, just settling in still i reckon. If it is Ich, it's not a problem to treat, and as you're keeping a close eye on them anyway, you'll catch it early if it does arise.

Are you stakling my threads young lady *looks around me* where are you hiding!!!

I'm sure i'll recieve that digi hug in about 4 hours time, 3 if it breaks the speed limit.

Are you stakling my threads young lady *looks around me* where are you hiding!!!

I'm sure i'll recieve that digi hug in about 4 hours time, 3 if it breaks the speed limit.

Haha i was going to post but the guys already took the words from my mouth!

Who said anything about a digi hug? I'm just putting my helmet on to come and stalk you in person...

Mwahahaha....

Just kidding! :shifty:

Haha i was going to post but the guys already took the words from my mouth!

Who said anything about a digi hug? I'm just putting my helmet on to come and stalk you in person...

Mwahahaha....

Just kidding! :shifty:

Well on a fazer that could be in like 2 and a half hours.

And fine, come on down, but I get to ride the Fazer.. yes. And I will abuse it over my favourite backroad!

And I was just checking out if sometimes fish will flick from stress, i've only seen about 3 flicks all day.

You can abuse her all you want, she's had to take a fair bit lately. I did a bit of un-planned off roading the other week... sloppy mud + cold tyres = one very muddy bike and one very messy set of leathers! Was great fun though, until I nearly did my back in picking her up again! Ho hum.

I think they can flick when to show distress. I've seen a fair few cichlids have a wiggle in the sand, and some times they do it when mating.

You can abuse her all you want, she's had to take a fair bit lately. I did a bit of un-planned off roading the other week... sloppy mud + cold tyres = one very muddy bike and one very messy set of leathers! Was great fun though, until I nearly did my back in picking her up again! Ho hum.

I think they can flick when to show distress. I've seen a fair few cichlids have a wiggle in the sand, and some times they do it when mating.

Mating behaviour eh? Well I have seen them flare at each other numerous times.

And unplanned offroading and you ditched it?? see, this is why I like my enduro style bikes, knobbly tyres for the absolute win, I managed to "wall ride" a mud bank at 50+ mid last year to avoid a moron in a mercedes who pulled out of a driveway onto a single track backroad, couldn't decide which way to turn and had gone straight on into the bank on the opposite side. Directly after a blind bend. Genious award.
Was dead chuffed that I managed to ride around it.

And you must be a pretty strong gal to lift a fazer on your own!

Ooo love is in the air already huh? Saying that they have had time to get to know each other, being cooped up in a bag most of today!! :lol:

I do quite fancy doing an off roading day or something similar, but i hate the look of the bikes (sorry!) to buy one myself. Sounds like some skillful driving to avoid the nutter, what is it about mercedes and bmw's??

I wish i could say i lifted it on my own, but i'm not butch! Lol, a couple of the guys from the garden centre came out and helped me with it. :blush:

Ooo love is in the air already huh? Saying that they have had time to get to know each other, being cooped up in a bag most of today!! :lol:

I do quite fancy doing an off roading day or something similar, but i hate the look of the bikes (sorry!) to buy one myself. Sounds like some skillful driving to avoid the nutter, what is it about mercedes and bmw's??

I wish i could say i lifted it on my own, but i'm not butch! Lol, a couple of the guys from the garden centre came out and helped me with it. :blush:

Nothing to be ashamed of, bikes are #41#### heavy. Most blokes would be straining to lift a big bike.

(I never asked, is yours the 600 or the 1k??)

See, I like the offroad look, the whole unfaired thing, naked engine, exhausts fully on show, light and agile.. And off road days, wow, you ever want a workout, **** the gym, take an off road day, you will be sore and knackered beyond belief. I've spent most of my life offroad riding, and a days offroading still kills me.

You basically spend most of the day standing up, like john wayne. And constantly picking up bikes after ditching them doing something stupid. And constant kickstarts. Tiring, but very very fun.

I prefer the non muddy days though, being rather OCD.. I don't like getting muddy. Yuck. nuh uh. No ta. Dust is fine, but mud. Noooooo.
(This is why i'm also a crap artist and have to work on digital canvas)

It's the 600, no fairings, except for a little quirky screen above some speed triple headlights :drool: She's my baby. 2nd only to the fish.
If i could work out how to upload pics on here i'd show you...

Hehe I know it sounds like a lot of effort, but i bet the adrenaline rush is worth it! You done a lot of off road days? And do you still have a bike?
Mud can be a bit messy, but hey, that's what showers were invented for!!

An artist eh? Now you're talking!!! You'll have to enlighten me about digi canvases though???

lol this thread, do you guys actually know there is a 'chat' section on the forum :lol:

It's the 600, no fairings, except for a little quirky screen above some speed triple headlights :drool: She's my baby. 2nd only to the fish.
If i could work out how to upload pics on here i'd show you...

Hehe I know it sounds like a lot of effort, but i bet the adrenaline rush is worth it! You done a lot of off road days? And do you still have a bike?
Mud can be a bit messy, but hey, that's what showers were invented for!!

An artist eh? Now you're talking!!! You'll have to enlighten me about digi canvases though???

I'm a photoshop master. Use tablets and create digital works. Though, being a typical artist I usually abandon most of my work before it's finished.

And i've been riding off road since the age of 3. Though sold my bike to pay the rent about 2 months ago *sad panda*

Promised myself I'd save up and buy a big KTM/Husqvarna/Suzuki traily or supermotard.

And to upload images, go to

www.imageshack.us

browse for the pic you want to upload, then upload it, when it brings up a new screen on the right you get a load of link options, you choose;

link for Forum

Copy and paste it into here, and jobsagoodun.

And naked Fez.. sounds sexy. Tell me it's in black.

:blink:
It can be black if you want it to be.... *rummages for some spray paint*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back