Newbie!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9987/mobilepics013.jpg
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3755/mobilepics014.jpg

Wrong again!!!

lol this thread, do you guys actually know there is a 'chat' section on the forum :lol:

Where's the fun in that? Hehe :hey:

Well golds not the fave colour but noice streetfighter look, I had to doubletake at the second picture to make sure it wasn't a triumph speedtriple.

You streetfighter it yourself or did it come like that?

And a photoshop master? Does that mean you know your way around a camera pretty well? Schweet!
Computers baffle me to a certain extent. Actually hold that.... they scare me!

PS there are some cats screaming outside my window... are yours on vacation??

Well golds not the fave colour but noice streetfighter look, I had to doubletake at the second picture to make sure it wasn't a triumph speedtriple.

You streetfighter it yourself or did it come like that?

It's actually bright yellow lol, like the colour of these smilies-> :rolleyes: :lol:

The guy before me had done the lights, but made a bodge job of the wiring so i re did that with a friend of mine who knows one of a screwdriver from the other, and i added the screen :)

And a photoshop master? Does that mean you know your way around a camera pretty well? Schweet!
Computers baffle me to a certain extent. Actually hold that.... they scare me!

PS there are some cats screaming outside my window... are yours on vacation??

Well i'm no camera expert, but I like to think I can take a decent enough pic when provided with the right equipment.

And I am technically a nerd, as I am good with technology, (moderately) intelligent, and a child at heart, but I think I make up for it by drinking ale, enjoying a cigarette every now and then (oh the joys of NOT being an addict, and actually enjoy smoking) and the fact that I have a missus.

Prefer the bright yellow to the gold, needs some classic yamaha racing blocks though ;)

And it's quite possible, they are that mischevious.

Right eqip being? Do you use a digi cam or a lense changing chunky thing? (sorry about my appaling lack of technical jargon on the subject!)
I'm saying nothing about drinking ale or smoking, and if the missus is happy with you then who cares, nerd or not! :good:

Racing blocks yes, but downpipes and exhaust system will be the first to be upgraded! Although she's coming up to 45k miles so i'm debating (as harsh as it sounds) whether or not to trade her in for a younger model....

Pesky cats! They must be bloody fast!

Yeah some people be against the smoking and the drinking, but i do neither heavily.

And I like digi cams, because, you know, they're digital, so i can use the photos digitally *playful shove for missing the obvious*

You gonna get some de-cat pipes or? And a younger model, poor fezzer!! And 45k miles isn't much. What would you replace her with?

Oi you!! *jabs sides* just because i'm a secret blonde living undercover... :X
Not against drinking or smoking, providing i'm not kissing you after having a smoke!

De-cat? I'm after a blue flame exhaust preferably, and a mate of mine is hopefully getting me some decent down pipes. :) Not sure what i would replace her with really... i'm tempted by a nice chop, after seeing my dad's. But i love fast bikes... maybe a triumph tt actually...

Oi you!! *jabs sides* just because i'm a secret blonde living undercover... :X
Not against drinking or smoking, providing i'm not kissing you after having a smoke!

De-cat? I'm after a blue flame exhaust preferably, and a mate of mine is hopefully getting me some decent down pipes. :) Not sure what i would replace her with really... i'm tempted by a nice chop, after seeing my dad's. But i love fast bikes... maybe a triumph tt actually...

get a chopper and i'll be forced to hurt yo.. sodding two wheel tractors.

And I like bikes that have to be ridden hard to be "fast", which is why I like 125cc bikes, as you have to hammer them to get them to the speed limit, so I can't get nicked (cops down here nick kids on scooters for doing 33mph in a 30!!)

But as I said before i'm after a Husqvarna/KTM 400. Big single cylinder/twin.

Secret blonde undercover? And i don't think the missus would be too happy about the kissing bit.

And the de-cat.. removing the catalitic convertors. They make your bike slower "but safer for the environment".. which is bull anyway.

2 wheel tractors???!!! Hmmm i'm keeping schtum!

125's are great fun, i know what you mean, and so easy to manouvre about (most big bikes could do with a reverse gear) but it's very reassuring to have the power and speed of a bigger engine, I feel a lot safer actually.

You'll have to get a bike, it's a definate must!!

Apologies for the random rambling, and I didn't mean kissing you silly! I meant it's not nice kissing an ashtray in general! Gosh lol. :lol:

I'm doing my bit for the environment by not driving a car as far as i'm concerned, so stuff the slowing down!

An ashtray *mightily offended*

And yes 2 wheel tractors. They're quick, they're loud.. But you ask them to turn a corner? I once got a rather big telling off from one of my mates after borrowing his chopper and grinding off half the footpegs try to get it to go around corners fast enough.

And yeah I don't get the whole "beat down on bikers" thing people do. Everyone's so save the planet, yet they still think bikes are the devil even though they pollute less, and use less fuel, and take up less room, and etcetc.

No no no!!! #41#### it lol, I meant heavy smokers who smoke every hour or so. The odd one here and there, socially is fine IMO. But if you kiss anyone (not just you!) straight after they've had a puff, it isn't pleasant.

Shovel anyone? Ta much.

Lol uh oh. Yes choppers arent built for speed though i guess, they're like the bentleys and limos of the car world, built to be driven/ridden slowly and deliberately.

Well said about the environmentally friendly aspect :good:

PS please explain to your missus i mean no harm!!!

And i've kissed smokers, it isn't pleasant.

And will a spade do? Don't own many shovels.

And missus says: OY YOU GERROFF MAH MAN, no just kidding, she mostly says "lolwhut", so I think you're fine. Just don't touch her cupcakes, they're her cupcakes. oh yes.

Evenin' oh rusty panda. :lol:

I understand about the cupcakes... and as nice as they are, I'm pretty sure they're not worth a 6hr trip to wales in the rain!!! So she's safe... for now!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back