Newbie!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks, I managed to get the critters lined up for a few seconds. Unfortunately the pic of all 4 in a row was a little blurred.

Can't get my cockatoo to come out of his cave unfortunately.

Spawning site maybe? *hopeful*

Possible, it's not a very impressive cave though, the agassizi has taken the good sites. #28###.

Female is turning yellow though, but to be fair they're not technically big enough to be spawning though... So Idunno.

Hmm... it's hard to suggest a name when you can't see their characters...
hmm...

nope, drawn a blank. You're on your own i'm afraid. Have you re-scaped the tank?

Yeah tanks looking good. Will upload a new pic in the morning. Bout to watch a studio ghibli anime film before bed.

I'm thinking I might name him after someone punky, as he looks like he has a mohawk.

:nod: i'd love to say i know what that is, but honestly i havent a clue!!!

Punky eh? How about pinky and punky... or is that just a bit weird?

:nod: i'd love to say i know what that is, but honestly i havent a clue!!!

Punky eh? How about pinky and punky... or is that just a bit weird?

Hehe, I meant naming him something punky, as in after a punk rocker.

Studio Ghibli, as in howls moving castle, princess mononoke, spirited away, the cat returns, my neighbour totoro.. all the really famous anime, yaknow????

with flowers in his hair??? :lol:

Silly mood, must be getting near my bed time!

I've seen Princess Mononoke, ages ago i saw it and had nightmares for months after. (I was about 8 at the time!!) Was actually a really good film in the end. And i've heard loads about spirited away.

PS Hijacked topic, much?!

with flowers in his hair??? :lol:

Silly mood, must be getting near my bed time!

I've seen Princess Mononoke, ages ago i saw it and had nightmares for months after. (I was about 8 at the time!!) Was actually a really good film in the end. And i've heard loads about spirited away.

PS Hijacked topic, much?!

I haven't hijacked any topics ¬_¬

And no flowers in his hair, silly lady. I was thinking about naming him Sidley, after Sid vicious. But I don't wanna call the female Nancy, so need to put some thought to that.

And spirited away is ery very good. Watched howls moving castle last night, very good film, confusing but extremely good.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back