New toy, new toy, new toy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pete

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ive just acquired yet another new tank :D (pete is very pleased with himself!!) :laugh:

Its a 5x2x2 wierd size i know but just perfect for where i have my last remaining tank space ;) , however unfortunately its been run on UGF so im chuckin that straight in the bin lol and 2 large externals have been put aside at lfs :grin: .

The downside is the front room will now have more water than furniture in it lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think this better be the last one for a while now lol :blush: :p

Hi pete, :D

Pleased for you m8!

How many tanks do you have now? & are they all as big as this one?

WTH do you keep in them all?

Lets see where do i start? lol.......................... :what:

This will be my second largest tank next to my 6x2x2 and will eventually house (once its run its cycle) my Clown Knifefish, False Tigrinus, some large Pleco's (i really cant get enough of those fish :D ) and maybe a Perricthys Perrouno Catfish :D large Syno's will also possibly be an option too :grin: .

As for the other fish i keep Oscar is currently joint largest with H.S the Gibbicepes (both 2 foot long ish) :grin: and the no of tanks i now have up n running will be 13 :0 , and yes i have a very understanding wife to be lmfao :p ;)

Sorry me n my bad spelling again ..................

Perricthys Perrouno should read...............Perrunichthys Perruno :p , there thats better lmao :laugh: :laugh:

I placed a wanted ad in the Free Ads for a 6x2x2 and someone rang me and offered me this one lol got powerheads and that yukkie UGF a heater and some fish too lol mainly swords etc corys and pleco's :D

GL  - I don't think pete would need much encouragement by the sound of it.  :laugh:

Really. I think it was Adeyc who was threatening to turn a room into an aquarium once. :) Or it might have been a similar mad scientist on another site. I can't remember, and I have lost my tinfoil hat.. :)

Now that would be class ;) Don't think I'll be able to persuade my husband to let me do it though :(

:laugh: :laugh:

Thats what i intend to do with the indoor pond when we move :D

BTW after remeasuring the new tank i found it to actually be 5x18"x2 sorry for the blunder :what: , catfish that grow an inch overnight and tanks that shrink 6" overnight i need to get some sleep lol :p

In all seriousness though im under a bit of stress with family probs at the mo so if i get things a little muddled its not intentional :what: , i wont go into my probs now as i dont want to bore you all but rest assured i'll be back on form soon :D

yep. 'Twas me. was going to silcone the windows and door put in a couple of viewing screens a turn a spare room into a tank.

Let me guess - a neon tetra species tank - bet you could keep a few in a tank that size ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back