New to here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:fish:Welcome to the Fish Family :fish:

We're glad to have you here! You've made a wise choice joining this forum the people here are amazing with so much knowledge it's unreal. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them, the community is really helpful and we'll do anything to help you out on your journey of fishkeeping.

Thank you! My friend's from another forum :D

Just a question, is your friend on this forum as well? If they're on another forum I don't think you can message them from here.

:fish:Welcome to the Fish Family :fish:

We're glad to have you here! You've made a wise choice joining this forum the people here are amazing with so much knowledge it's unreal. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them, the community is really helpful and we'll do anything to help you out on your journey of fishkeeping.
Thank you! :) I have been following this forum for couple weeks before choosing a forum to be on.
Just a question, is your friend on this forum as well? If they're on another forum I don't think you can message them from here.
Yeah, she is here :)

Thank you! :) I have been following this forum for couple weeks before choosing a forum to be on.

Well I'm glad you chose this one, you wont regret your decision. It's brilliant here. Sometime I come on here just to chat to others, everyone is super friendly.

Yeah, she is here :)

Thats good then! My bad for getting the wrong end of the stick! Yeah, exactly what others have said previously 50 posts and you're free to chat to your friend in PM till your hearts content!

Again welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here :)

EDIT- editted the code I messed up.

Well I'm glad you chose this one, you wont regret your decision. It's brilliant here. Sometime I come on here just to chat to others, everyone is super friendly.

Thats good then! My bad for getting the wrong end of the stick! Yeah, exactly what others have said previously 50 posts and you're free to chat to your friend in PM till your hearts content!

Again welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here :)

EDIT- editted the code I messed up.
Thank you. I absolutely cannot wait until I message her.
Also I can't wait until I spend days on this wonderful forum :)

per posted forum rules
Until you have reached 60 useful posts on the site you will be restricted from the following activities:
  • Using the chat room
  • Starting threads in the classified section though you may reply to existing threads.
  • Creating a signature
  • Write a review
  • Send 1 Private Message per Day during the first 60 posts
m rules:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back