New to here!

OP
C

Croissant

Reaction score
Hello and welcome the the forum, post a picture of your fish tank when you get a chance.:fish::hi::fish:
Oh I would, but my phone is a bit broken and I can't use camera :/ And I cannot afford a new one either.
But the tank is 55 gallon which houses 5 pearl gouramis, 7 neon tetras and 15 corydoras.

utahfish

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a newbie to here and I would love to learn more about fish!
I live by my self in a rented flat and I'm 18, always wanted to start my own life.
Just wanted to ask when can I PM my friend from another forum?
Not sure what you are asking about your friend but welcome!

LostBear

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a newbie to here and I would love to learn more about fish!
I live by my self in a rented flat and I'm 18, always wanted to start my own life.
Just wanted to ask when can I PM my friend from another forum?
Welcome!

If your friend is on here, I think you can start a private conversation using the envelope at the top of the page, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

You have come to the right place to learn - there are a lot of very experienced fish keepers on here who will be delighted to help.

OP
C

Croissant

Reaction score
Welcome!

If your friend is on here, I think you can start a private conversation using the envelope at the top of the page, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

You have come to the right place to learn - there are a lot of very experienced fish keepers on here who will be delighted to help.
Thank you, nice to meet you! :)
I did try to start a private message, but I got a message that I can't. I hope I will learn here a lot and to have some fun too ;)