New To Fishkeeping - Sunburst Wag Platy

View attachment 130804View attachment 130805

If you look at both pictures... I did added more freshwater plants to it. I love my aquarium this way. :)
Looking great! Once you get into live plants, you never want to go back to fake only! :D Fish just interact with them differently too. Adding the background was a good idea too, helps hide the wiring and stuff! Fish also feel more secure with a background on.

I've been trimming and replanting the stems on this limnophilia sessiliflora around the sponge filter on the left, and the vallis and siamensis 53b on the right to help hide filters and the heater from sight. Almost there!
DSCF5995.JPG

Looking good.. Would you recommend using seachem phosphorus to help my plant grow?
I have a freshwater tank with 3 sunburst wag platy in it.... and i am wondering if i should add the seachem product to help my seaplant grow?.... Your fish tank look good tho!

With only a few live plants you only need a fertiliser at less than the recommended dose. Phosphorus is not usually needed as fish food usually provides what the plant needs.

The usually recommended fertilisers are:
leaf feeders - Seachem Flourish Comprehensive Supplement and Brightwell FlorinMulti
root feeders - Seachem root tabs

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back