Im planing on buying a new tank that would be 4x2x2 ft. It would be just over 100 UK Gal.
I was wondering if thats big enough to house the following sharks; 1 Baby red tailed, 1 Baby albino shark, 2-5 Baby bala sharks and a black shark?
ALSO is my tank now overcrowded? Its 2x1x1ft. 15Gal It has in it; 9" Common plec, 7" Bala shark and a 2" common plec.
NEW: Ive moved the larger pleco into a 30gal tank. I am buying a 6ft or 8ft tank within the next 2 months so there is no chance out any outgrowing.
Would any other fish go in the other tank too?
I was wondering if thats big enough to house the following sharks; 1 Baby red tailed, 1 Baby albino shark, 2-5 Baby bala sharks and a black shark?
ALSO is my tank now overcrowded? Its 2x1x1ft. 15Gal It has in it; 9" Common plec, 7" Bala shark and a 2" common plec.
NEW: Ive moved the larger pleco into a 30gal tank. I am buying a 6ft or 8ft tank within the next 2 months so there is no chance out any outgrowing.
Would any other fish go in the other tank too?







