Curiosity101
Is now at University! :D
Just a thought, but my tank is in a similar position to yours...IE. IMPOSSIBLE to get to the back.
So make sure that THAT is the background you want, and that you've attached it properly using vaseline or similar so there aren't any air bubbles.
And make sure you've considered other options, eg. A black background.
Black backgrounds really show of plants and fish that are brightly coloured.
Also if you're ever going to get an external (if you don't already have one), then it'll be a royal PITA. Took us 2 hours to finish hooking up my external as I added it after I'd added water and fish.
So make sure that THAT is the background you want, and that you've attached it properly using vaseline or similar so there aren't any air bubbles.
And make sure you've considered other options, eg. A black background.
Black backgrounds really show of plants and fish that are brightly coloured.
Also if you're ever going to get an external (if you don't already have one), then it'll be a royal PITA. Took us 2 hours to finish hooking up my external as I added it after I'd added water and fish.
/cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT






