New Plants From Ebay, Id Needed

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I hope you don't mind if I snigger over here.. don't worry, my first two bought aquatic plants were also non-aquatic and that was before I know about forums, so took me a while to figure out why they were falling apart.

Did you pot the other ones? How are they doing?

The others are doing really well.

I complained to the ebay seller that they sent me some non aquatic plants and they agreed to replace them, i cant believe they messed up again and re-sent me what i was complaining about

I mean, did you pot the non-aquatic ones and put them on a windowsill? :) Soo.. going to complain again?

I mean, did you pot the non-aquatic ones and put them on a windowsill? :) Soo.. going to complain again?

oh right, no just put them in the bin.

yes i am, one more chance to send me some aquatic plants and if not then i will be giving the worst feedback i ever have!

Or you could keep asking for replacements and have loads of house plants everywhere... ;)

Always a good way to tell with aquatic plants is when out of the water if its rigid and doesn't flop to one side then its non aquatic, not 100% but close enough. Oh and never buy plants from ebay, I've set up dozens of planted tanks and I tried ebay 3 times for budget plants and on one occasion they sent all non aquatics. :S

Always a good way to tell with aquatic plants is when out of the water if its rigid and doesn't flop to one side then its non aquatic, not 100% but close enough. Oh and never buy plants from ebay, I've set up dozens of planted tanks and I tried ebay 3 times for budget plants and on one occasion they sent all non aquatics. :S
I can recommend one I know won't send you non-aquatics, if you like ;)

I can recommend one I know won't send you non-aquatics, if you like ;)

Me too................Tropica lol, I don't use ebay anymore as its to much of a risk.

I heard that last trading post, :good: or something like that was really good on ebay.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back