New Old Tank.....

Big_eyes

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
.
It's looking like I shall be getting my hands on a jewel 450 tank in the near future with a few fish already in it.

My question here is, seeing that there are a couple of fish in this already setup (for around 10 years) tank. What is the best way to transfer all of my fish in my current tank across to it? Would all in one go send things haywire or should I do it gradually over the course of a few weeks?
 
Gradually over the course of several weeks. Depending on what type of fish you have, you should transfer no more than 1 or 2 fish a week.

-FHM
 
Aye that's what I thought. Will give me time to re-arrange it to my liking (if I can ever decide upon my liking) then. I can't wait!!!! :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top