New Member , Hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Clearwaters

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just a quick thread to say hello

Not sure if is the correct section to do an intro, so could this be moved if I'm wrong thanks.

Male 31 from Glasgow area, married with first child due in a month and I'm a full time student at the moment, have had a tropical tank running for well over a year now, and looking to start more and try new types of tanks, so thought I should join up as I know being a member on forums can be a great help.

Short but sweet intro, and hello to all members.

S

welcomeani.gif
to ttf

Alrite clearwaters. Welcome to the forum. Am a weigy myself (originally). Living out in balloch now. Where abouts in Glasgow you from?

And congrats on about to become a dad. Your whole world is about to be rocked :lol:

Cheers Gary, living in busby/clarkstone area now but always from south side of Glasgow. And yes got 1001 thing that need doing and the baby ain't even here yet lol, biggest shock was had to down size my jacket collection, wife told me my jacket rail in the spare room, soon to be nursey had to go, but she's ok with the tanks so at least I'm still happy with that.

Lol don't worry, I had a spare room filled with guitars, guitar amps and speakers that I had to get rid of when my daughter came along. And I only have 1 fish tank now too (I used to have 4). But its totally worth it.

Real nice looking tank by the way! Loving the cray fish :)

Cheers, ye that's the smaller cray fish, other ones getting really big now, they have trashed the tank lol , so gonna get another tank for them so I can get this one back to how it looked in that photo, great tank additions though, people always interested in them when they come to the house

Cheers, ye that's the smaller cray fish, other ones getting really big now, they have trashed the tank lol , so gonna get another tank for them so I can get this one back to how it looked in that photo, great tank additions though, people always interested in them when they come to the house
A friend of mine had 1 a years ago, it grew to about 10" or more. It was funny the 1st time it shed its shell. We tried to get it out bit he wouldn't let anyone near it. Was a crazy we crittor. Used to climb up the bogwood to greet you at the lid when it was feeding time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back