Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
old betta, new home..
DSCF1936.jpg

will u crawl back under ur rock

ur a nasty piece of work, go away

lovely liz :wub:

Ludwig your an idiot!

this is actually my faveourite colour. the only one i found was on aquabid and was going to be able £30 to get it to me :/

i also saw one on youtube like this, with red vents and it was amaaazing!!

i probably shouldn't do this but i'll give it a go!

(the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WbgUm25qqk )

and look at the tricks it does lol

Idiot here...... Nothing wrong with the colour.... I like it, but Geezz... composure... Be honest.

omg, saw exactly same colour today in LFS!

great fish.......L V obviously has little taste ;) no need for that sort of reply IMO. :no:

water off a ducks back!!

I love all bettas whatever their colour. I actually don't buy them for colours but because they look fed up, or have been in shop a long time, or sometimes they just look at me... :hyper:

water off a ducks back!!

I love all bettas whatever their colour. I actually don't buy them for colours but because they look fed up, or have been in shop a long time, or sometimes they just look at me... :hyper:

Like your reasoning, but look again at your (measily) specimen and compare to the one in your signature... Now That's a Betta!!!... (said I'm gonna be honest, and its only my opinion)

water off a ducks back!!

Like your reasoning, but look again at your (measily) specimen and compare to the one in your signature... Now That's a Betta!!!... (said I'm gonna be honest, and its only my opinion)

Ha Ha, if you mean the one in her avitar, it's a different type of betta. Each has it's own splender. Your opinions are yours and in MY opinion should stay there! No place for them here. What an A H. :rolleyes:

I think he looks great for an oldie and you do a great job with all your bettas Liz. I bet he loves his new home :good:

I accept your opinion, (without connotations like A H) and I say this is mine....(said I'm gonna be honest, and its only my opinion) and it stays "there"

Most reactions

trending

Back