New here

goldenclaw

New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
San Antonio Texas
Hello

I am new here and looking forward to sharing my experiences and also look for aid in the future

Tropical tank one 36 Bow Front
1.Blue Gourami 1. Gold Gourami 1 Red tail shark 1 Gold Severum 4 Giant danio 2. Two Algae eaters that seem to hide or got eaten lol ( I do see one from time to time

Topical tank two 29 Gallon standard size
2 Pink Kissing Gourami's 2 Cory's ( the name I forget) 4 blood Fin tetra's and 4 small tetras

Saltwater Tank 24 Cube with a 7 gallon Sump
Live sand and Love Rock more to come day 2 as of 3/26/17

I forget also I have a 5-gallon tank for my Betta and ghost shrimp keeping him company.
 
hello, welcome!
pictures pictures...we love pictures!!
 
I have a hard time getting the file size down its rejecting my pics saying they are too large . Here is what I could get reduced
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0180.webp
    IMG_0180.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0181.webp
    IMG_0181.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 215

Most reactions

Back
Top