New Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Circus

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I was out in town today and got some new fish. I got a female bn pleco for my subtropical 29 and I got 7 more cardinal tetra for my other 29 gallon. They are acclimating now for my quarantine tank.

Attachments

• 20200812_122227.jpg
    20200812_122227.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 638
  • 20200812_122108.jpg
    20200812_122108.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 121
I got them from Kajias in Chehalis, Wa. All of their fish looked super healthy, and they asked me questions about my tanks to know what fish might be appropriate. I honestly believe that they give GOOD advice, not just trying to make a sale. Their fish were quite a bit more expensive than other places I have seen, but they also treat their fish before putting them out for sale. I only wish they weren't more than an hour away from me.

I got them from Kajias in Chehalis, Wa. All of their fish looked super healthy, and they asked me questions about my tanks to know what fish might be appropriate. I honestly believe that they give GOOD advice, not just trying to make a sale. Their fish were quite a bit more expensive than other places I have seen, but they also treat their fish before putting them out for sale. I only wish they weren't more than an hour away from me.
They sound like a great place :) my LFS also asks us what tanks they’re going into but they have some issues with neons and Cardinals. Not sure why because all their other fish are healthy. I’m lucky, my LFS is only about 20 minutes away, depending on traffic.

They sound like a great place :) my LFS also asks us what tanks they’re going into but they have some issues with neons and Cardinals. Not sure why because all their other fish are healthy. I’m lucky, my LFS is only about 20 minutes away, depending on traffic.
There are a couple of places closer to me, but the closer places don't take nearly as good care with the fish. And if I go an hour in the other direction there are even more places, with a bit more selection, but they don't seem to care as much. And the parking down there is horrible.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back