New Cories Coming My Way!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Just to give a little update. All the fish are doing very well. The S. kronei are becoming my favorite fish very quickly. They never stop swimming in and out of the floating plants and airstone. They also never stop eating. They didnt eat that much the second day, but they ate a lot last night. I think they really like having all that open space in the 20 gallon long all to them selves. I just have to keep an eye on them and make sure they are eating.

Trying to get pictures at this point would be a waste of time. They wont stay still for 2 seconds. They sit for a second, dig in the sand, and then they are off again in a little group all over the tank :good:

Just to give a little update. All the fish are doing very well. The S. kronei are becoming my favorite fish very quickly. They never stop swimming in and out of the floating plants and airstone. They also never stop eating. They didnt eat that much the second day, but they ate a lot last night. I think they really like having all that open space in the 20 gallon long all to them selves. I just have to keep an eye on them and make sure they are eating.

Trying to get pictures at this point would be a waste of time. They wont stay still for 2 seconds. They sit for a second, dig in the sand, and then they are off again in a little group all over the tank :good:
Hi Jason. Very happy to hear that they are all doing well and that you are enjoying them. Uh, weren't you the guy who wasn't really interested in them???

They had a massive spawn, yesterday. At least 300 eggs. Also, the CW003's, which just had the infertile spawn a few days ago - had a spawn of about 300 good eggs.

I have 12 tanks worth of new fish, arriving this afternoon, so I will be moving out some older spawning groups, at auction. Keep an eye out. - Frank

Hi Jason. Very happy to hear that they are all doing well and that you are enjoying them. Uh, weren't you the guy who wasn't really interested in them???

They had a massive spawn, yesterday. At least 300 eggs. Also, the CW003's, which just had the infertile spawn a few days ago - had a spawn of about 300 good eggs.

I have 12 tanks worth of new fish, arriving this afternoon, so I will be moving out some older spawning groups, at auction. Keep an eye out. - Frank

Yep, I have always been interested in the S. barbatus, but didnt even know much about the S. kronei until you had them up for auction. Thats great news about the new eggs. Good things seem to happen after you ship big orders like that :)

12 tanks of new fish?? Very interesting. Care you share about your new additions?

Also, I meant to ask you the other day, what are you feeding your S. kronei besides live blackworms?

BTW, the S. barbatus are showing colors too. Wont be long before they top my list. But then again, theres the C. nattereri, C. oiapoquensis, ah who am I kidding? I like them all the same
B)

EDIT:

A couple of not so great pictures of the C. ehrhardti and C. nattereri:

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

They look happy and healthy.

Frank has sucked me onto AB, and I am already drooling. I will soon have to move on the porch with the goldfish. I even went over to look at apistodave's offerings. sigh....

I will have to keep checking I guess. I hope to see the black ones some day.

edit: I found one that he added 3 black ones to. The problem is that I don't want all of the others and I would have to pay over $100.00 to get 3 fish. I can't quite do that. Maybe another one will come along with the ones I actually want. I am being forced to stick to my wish list because of money and space issues. Maybe soon though.

Last I looked he hadn't posted his own offerings just the fundraising ones. He is late. He said Sunday. :angry:

Psst! Don't tell: I am actually concidering that auction you saw. Friday is the day. We shall see where it goes.

Most reactions

Back