New Blue Velvet Shrimps

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Those are stunning!
I have a 5g Red Cherry tank that is a delight to watch. Seriously lose track of time watching them. They have been really nreeding and I recently got $15 store credit for them at my LFS.
I want to go for blues next and may have a small tank a available soon!

Would you be able to explain to me the difference between Blue Velvet, Blue Dream, and Electric Blue shrimp?

Those are stunning!
I have a 5g Red Cherry tank that is a delight to watch. Seriously lose track of time watching them. They have been really nreeding and I recently got $15 store credit for them at my LFS.
I want to go for blues next and may have a small tank a available soon!

Would you be able to explain to me the difference between Blue Velvet, Blue Dream, and Electric Blue shrimp?

I guess you have to see them at the shop to know the differences or watch the videos below. LOL

At my place, we have Super Blue with very nice blue.
We also have "KK" which is a very dark blue almost looked like black.

We also have a very light blue which I think is the Blue Jelly.

Here are some videos:

Last edited:
Oohh, they're gorgeous! Blues are my favourite, have to admit. I ended up with red because they were cheaper, and I like them still, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't resist getting some blues later and adding them, even though you shouldn't mix the colours. I have one blue girl left, and delighted each time I see her :)

Will have a tank of blues someday! :D
Why not mix the colors?

Most reactions

Back