New Baby...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

indigoj

sic itur ad astra
Reaction score
We've had this little guy since Sunday, bit of a gamble as the others in the tank were a bit skinny and he is only about 3-3.5" but he is eating well - bloodworm and prima so fingers crossed
smile.gif

peckerratsaro010.jpg

Hi is it an arowana? it's sooooo cute i love arowanas.

Got it from BAS!

At the moment he is so tiny he's in an 18" tank (don't worry, only for a very short while) and we are going to move him to the 4ft once he's grown a bit. Good food and plenty of water changes and it shouldn't tank too long.

oh i saw them a couple of weeks ago, was they at the end of the 2nd, or maybe 3rd isle on the right?
how much was they about £25?? can't remember.
they did look skinny but they all do at that size from what i've seen, you'll soon fatten it up though!
mine is well greedy! it loves lance fish and cockles, but i feed it big crickets a few times a week and it absolutely loves them! you should get some, start with the small crickets, they will be small enough for it and it'll love them, its natural for them to get insects from the waters surface, good for them!!

£19 so not bad really.

This one was the fattest and the one that seemed to be bossing the others about! We were really torn as we had a chat with one of the guys and he said they were losing one or two every other day that didn't seem to be eating at all but the remaining ones were eating slowly. Any way we took a chance and so far so good.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back