NEW BABIES!!!!!

PJGuppies

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I FINALLY done it!!! I have baby Mollies!!! :D I went to feed this morning and happen to look in the rocks, and I saw something that I didnt recongize at first then I looked a my female and she was sooooo skinny, and I said OMG she had babies :hyper: I got 21 of them little things!!!!

I am so excited :hyper: cause I have never had baby Mollies....They are sooo much bigger than my baby Guppies..even the month old baby guppies LOL :p

Congratulations! It's always exciting to have little ones :D There's so cute and tiny, makes you just want to reach in the tank and squeeze them to death :D

Oh, you're happy now, but when they start going at it like bunnies and you have fry left and right; Eventually, having to give them to a pet store because there are so many...it's a totally different story. ;)

Valerie

I am planning on selling them and keeping a few, I already have some buyers :D

Im just really excited cause I have never been able to breed Mollies before, and I finally got some.. :p

I already have 19 baby Guppies, some are one month tommorow, and the others are 4 days..

I am getting in the business of breeding fish, mostly livebearers...Does anyone know how hard it is to breed egglayers? I may get into them to and just open up my own fish shop!! :thumbs:

UPDATE on Molly Fry:

I now have 25!!! :D They all are doing very well!!

I have a female Guppy that is fixing to pop in the next few days!! :rolleyes:

In all I have 44 Babies!!! 8 1 month old guppies, 11 5 day old guppies, and 25 1 day old mollies.... :wub:

I fought sooo hard saving all theses little ones LOL :lol:
especially the 11 5 day old guppies, me and mom was fighting to see who were going to get them :hyper:

8)That is sooooo cool. I share your fasination with livebearers. :hyper: I can still watch my babies give birth from beginning to end!! So I tell everyone I have a livebearing fetish, because I, get so happy, happy, joy, joy, when I see new life coming forth to greet the world(even if it is an birthing trap, hey it is still their first day in a brand new world!) By the way Happy, Happy, Birthday Jew!!!! Sorry I'm hispanic. May all your wishes come true! I also hope all your fish stay healthy .

Your new friend,

Angela Michaella Balbuena

how fat is has a molly got to be to be pregant cos my dalmation molly is lsightly fat and has been mated with lot!!!!!!!! by another dalmation molly hes very loyal......lol seeing how there are three other females! :S :lol: ohwell hop eu can help!! :rolleyes:

This is my first batch of Mollies, so my female was pretty big when she had hers, I hear people on here talking about labor, well NONE of mine ever show signs of labor, I breed Guppies as well, they still eat, and everything while in labor :blink: Its the wierdest thing I have ever seen...So if oyu Molly is looking like shes about to BUST then she is very close to delivering

I hope this helped :)

oh ok thanks she not about to burst but she gotta get pregnant some time seeing how the male is always mating with her.. :) ohwell thnx again :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back