New Additions Today

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
pickled up some new fish today , 4x f1 melanochromis brevis and a stunning trio of metriaclima aurora pombo rocks pics will follow when they settle in

lol if i wanted to tease yoi id say that altho the pombo rocks are coloured right down at the moment , when they settle and the colour comes back the base colour is a light powder blue with an almost purpleish hue , the dorsal caudal and pelvic fins are a lovely translucent yellow , the anal fin is the same colour as the body with yellow egg spots . they also have dark vertical barring starting at the face going down most of the body the underside of the fish is yellow starting at the bottom lip running along the belly really nice fish around 4 to 5 inches , im very pleased with them , they were worth the drive :good:

Sound real nice.. Im looking to add cichlids of some kind to my new 4' i just set up today :)
Housing a group of WCMM and dannios just to keep the filter going... Seems a waste lol

well from an entirely biased point of view you could do a lot worse than african cishlids . a fair bit more care in terms of stock selection/mixing is needed but the reward in terms of a display is well worth it imo

I would like to buy babies / juvies from somebody local and raise them. Their just so beutifull.... Lol. OP yours sound absolutly fantastic..

Looking forward to pics of the new additions Mark :good:

Michael, where do you live? :unsure:

I`m in Dorset. Shame you`re not closer as I usually have malawi/mbuna fry growing on in my 20L. :/

im not that far from you michael , if i get and raise any fry il sort you out , i can even deliver them for you .

a little taster of what the ne pombo rocks look like . these are not my fish this is a pic from the web . il post picsa of mine in the next few days

http://www.davesfish.com/images/Metriaclima%20sp%20Hajomaylandi%20Pombo_copy_1.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back