New 4Ft Tank.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Update? The new pics were added last night!

3d backgrounds are nice, but I have too many things that I need to stick on the back panel.

Waaaaaaay to much hassle! :lol: I probably have a young male amongst mine if yours does turn out to be a female. :good:

Knew it would be, would look mint if you done it though! ;). Sweet I might have to snap one off you, at what age do they show bristles? Mines totaly smooth lol nothing there at all :unsure:

tank looks good maybe add a Jewel 3d background

I agree! ;)

Update? The new pics were added last night!

3d backgrounds are nice, but I have too many things that I need to stick on the back panel.

:rofl:. Wish I thought of this before adding my 3D Background... sigh :/

Nothing really to update other than the plants are still in tact... :look:

Jade eyeds still refuse to spawn and Otis is always wanting food! :lol:

Give him a few months and he will soon be 'Om Nom' eating those :p :lol:. You already had fry off those? Can't remember you saying.

Haven't updated mine in a while either. Haven't been on much been too busy with work :(. Plus I just got Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock Bundle (Game, Guitar, Drums, Microphone) :rofl: ... taking up my spare time!

Sell the xbox and buy more plants and fish... then you can spend more time on here too! :D

No fry from the Jade Eyeds. Unsure if i actually want any as i can imagine them causing havoc in there if they do. :/

Started on Hikari Gold pellets with the Oscar now he is a bit bigger. Hopefully he should take off pretty soon and start bulking up a bit more.

Haha, wouldn't be able to do that! The Xbox is an excuse to get away from the misses :p.

Make sure to take regular pictures of him mate! Would love to be able to do the same thing, photos showing his growth etc. Will shock you when it's fully grown considering the size you can buy them!

I remember nearly buying one for my 80L (very first fish tank!) :unsure: :lol:, glad the people at the LFS knew not to sell it me! I never knew they would get that big I always thought they might get a bit bigger but not THAT big! :lol:

Couple of new additions courtesy of James (Verminator89) 7

Gold Severum

DSC00006-3.jpg

Green Severum with my little Oscar :)

DSC00001-9.jpg

Well not the little green sev thats for sure. Its wasn't even 'my' fish and i still didn't want to see him go. Was always so inquisitive in his tank. Coming on nicely, David...where did you pick up that Oscar from. The ugly duckling does spring to mind lol.

LOL! It's a pets at home special. :lol:

Noticed the Oscar's fins are looking a bit nipped. Unsure who the culprit is, possibly the female Jade Eyed. :/

Unsure what to do with the tank now, it's VERY VERY boring, expecially after looking at the planted 180. :( Not feeling the love for it at all now. :angry:

Most reactions

Back