Hi everyone,
I am currently 5 days into a fishless cycle in the 30L biorb I got for Christmas. I am researching fish to go in it.
Now I have come to realise that it is a pretty small tank and also that there are many who see biorbs as the work of the devil.
Even so, I'd appreciate advice on what to put in it. I only want 1 species.
I like platys, but wonder if even they are too big. I was thinking of 4 or 5 of them, but don't want to be dealing with finding new homes for fry. Would all males fight?
Our LFS have endlers and I wondered about a small crew of those. but ditto the above re offspring.
Or a few of one of the little tetras, but they all seem to want more mature tanks, and of course it won't be, even once cycled.
PH 7.0, moderately hard water (according to local water company, I don't have a test kit for this.)
I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.
I am currently 5 days into a fishless cycle in the 30L biorb I got for Christmas. I am researching fish to go in it.
Now I have come to realise that it is a pretty small tank and also that there are many who see biorbs as the work of the devil.
Even so, I'd appreciate advice on what to put in it. I only want 1 species.
I like platys, but wonder if even they are too big. I was thinking of 4 or 5 of them, but don't want to be dealing with finding new homes for fry. Would all males fight?
Our LFS have endlers and I wondered about a small crew of those. but ditto the above re offspring.
Or a few of one of the little tetras, but they all seem to want more mature tanks, and of course it won't be, even once cycled.
PH 7.0, moderately hard water (according to local water company, I don't have a test kit for this.)
I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.







