Nat's 125 Litre Juwel Rio Marine!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey, just read through the whole journal here.. hahaha.. great way to spend saturday morning, cup of coffee and Marine journals.. Im surprised i missed this one back when i was starting mine.. anyway looks like things are going well, definitely look forward to seeing more pics... on that note i should probably go update my journal.. haha

Here's the pics as promised! I've not got one of my tank overall as my Toadstool is in at the moment and looks a bit sorry for itself. I'm constantly messing around with flow in my tank as I'm still not happy with it and it doesn't seem to like what I've got it set up as at the moment. I've had my 2xT5 bulbs for a year now and I've noticed my tank is a little darker. Going to replace my bulbs in the next few weeks.

1007377.jpg

New Torch Coral (my first LPS)

1007305.jpg

My new Yellow Clown Goby in my ever growing Toadstool Coral.

1007376e.jpg

Ricordeas and Zoanthids which shrink more than grow. I probably don't have bright enough lighting for them : (

You probably need more light. The torch looks good. Careful that he's placed where he can't sting anybody. :)

2 T5s should be fine for a toady. They like it if you keep them in low flow and your hands out the tank though!
nice to see you back nat

Ah I'm not having much luck with my torch. I've lost two of the heads and a third seems to be on it's way out. I've got 2 that look quite strong though. I keep trying to adjust the flow etc to see what it is he wants me to do but I don't know. I've checked all my params and they're fine : (!

Ah I'm not having much luck with my torch. I've lost two of the heads and a third seems to be on it's way out. I've got 2 that look quite strong though. I keep trying to adjust the flow etc to see what it is he wants me to do but I don't know. I've checked all my params and they're fine : (!

What's in the tank with the torch?

Hello everyone. Not been on here in a while. I moved into a flat and sadly couldn't take my tank with me. As I don't get to spend much time with it anymore I'm just putting out feelers to see if anyone in the Stockport area would be interested in taking on my Clownfish. They're 5 years old and completely healthy and I'd like to pass them onto someone who can spend the time watching them more than I can. They've been lovely little fish so if anyone is interested please get in touch.

Following hopefully finding a nice home for my clowns, I will then be looking to get rid of a very large toadstool coral, finger coral, live rock, my tank and stand, and potentially some more hardware. Please get in touch if you're interested. I'll post some pictures at the weekend when I'm reunited with my tank for a few hours.

This won't be the end of my fishkeeping! In the future I'd ideally like to return to a nano reef only tank!

Nat

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back