• Go big or go home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Reaction score
I have many fish. I just set up a planted 10 gal with neon and a few other. I never had neons before and I'm in love. They are so pretty and I love how well they school. I also have 2 otos that I think are the best. I got them to eat some zucchini. I really happy now they will stay well fed. They are The best algae cleaning fish.

This small tank is growing on me and I think I might be over my big fish. Once my big fish stock passes away ( I have a feeling that will take a few years) I want my 100gal full of plants and little fish. They are so much fun to watch. My big guys are not as entreating.

I have a new found love for little fish. What about you? What's your favorite tiny fish?

hey, my favourite tiny fish would most probably be..... Either rummy nose tetra's or Cardinal tetra's, and i agree with you that schools of tiny fish can be very entertaining!!

I'm planning to set up a nano tank next. With some microrasbora's or some shrimp. Perfect for the office desk :D

love the idea Snowflake! The bug has got you!

Theres nothing like seeing a massive tank with loads of Cardinals, it really looks stunning.

i like both ive just planted my 100g and has shrimp and 14 neons in (soon to be many more neons and otos etc)

it is very entertaining too

cherry barbs are my favourite small fish. if you get them under the right light they amost glow red.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back