Nano Reef Journal Subforum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok this is getting a bit much for me :blink: . The plant section of the forum has a journal area and the nano reef area should too. The Nano Reef area is getting cluttered up with tons of journal thread (including mine :blush: ). I am asking for a sub forum!

Lets hear it!

I think it would be a great idea :good:

I don't post in the SW section often, but I'm there most days following people's journels :nod:

It would tidy things up alot too.

Maximus

I don't think it's a bad idea, but, it may be more space saving if there was a single marine journal subforum and nano's could be included. SH

I was thinking of what the planted tanks have. If you click on there link you get the normal forum but also a link on the top to show a jounal area.

Both ideas could work, but there are hardly any full marine system logs, but there are many nano logs.

Well it seems like a "Marine Jounal" area was erected....but not the veyr much needed nano reeds.

So I bump this in hope to get some action.

"Marine Jounals" isn't what is really needed. There are only 2 or 3 jounals for full sized marine tanks. On the other hand they are close to 40 nano reef journals. If it is the same thing wouldn't it make more sence to put the journal area in the Nano Reef subforum? Doesn't make sence to me.

"Marine Jounals" isn't what is really needed. There are only 2 or 3 jounals for full sized marine tanks. On the other hand they are close to 40 nano reef journals. If it is the same thing wouldn't it make more sence to put the journal area in the Nano Reef subforum? Doesn't make sence to me.
It is a journal for all marine journals. Therefore it makes sense to put it in the general marine area. If you put the general marine journal forum in the nano section, people like me, who never visit the nano section, are not going to see it and you will never get any larger tank journals in the journal section.

This section, as andywg stated, is for ALL MARINE TANKS. It was work enough getting it. Dividing it into marine and nano I think his hairsplitting. The titles can be changed, if needed. For example, if the title was:

Danno's 12G nano, it could be changed to:

Nano Reef: Danno's
12G JBJ Modified....or something like that.

For now, I think we can leave it up to the individual if they wanted their threads moved and/or title edited. SH

Alright, thanks guys!

Just needed a confirmation and a clarification!

:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back