My Tanks

BettaPonic

New Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
10
Points
8
Location
NOVA
I keep Least Killifish and Guppies. The plant is Guppy Grass. The tree looking thing is red mangroves. I thought I would share them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0012.webp
    IMG_0012.webp
    754.8 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0022.webp
    IMG_0022.webp
    357.7 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0023.webp
    IMG_0023.webp
    400.8 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0024.webp
    IMG_0024.webp
    417.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0025.webp
    IMG_0025.webp
    459.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0027.webp
    IMG_0027.webp
    461 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0028.webp
    IMG_0028.webp
    449.5 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0031.webp
    IMG_0031.webp
    435 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0033.webp
    IMG_0033.webp
    441.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0036.webp
    IMG_0036.webp
    352.2 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0037.webp
    IMG_0037.webp
    383.8 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0047.webp
    IMG_0047.webp
    1 MB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0048.webp
    IMG_0048.webp
    985.1 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0049.webp
    IMG_0049.webp
    500.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0050.webp
    IMG_0050.webp
    908.4 KB · Views: 260
Thank you I love their look too, Least Killifish is a nickname. They are a type of livebearer in the same family as Guppies.
 
Least killifish are not in same family as guppies

correct name for these livebearers Least killifish / Heterandria Formosa. And guppies poecilia reticulate.
 
The first part is genus names. They are both in the family
Poeciliidae. That also includes swordtails and mosquitofish.
 
Here are the classifications.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8677.webp
    IMG_8677.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_8678.webp
    IMG_8678.webp
    155.3 KB · Views: 234
yes, they are the Poeciliidae family the
point I'm trying to make is that they are genetically different.
 
yes, they are the Poeciliidae family the
point I'm trying to make is that they are genetically different.
All I was saying is that they are in the same family. Swordtails, Platies, and Mosquito fish are in that family too. They share many features in common.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top