My Tank Story - Pics!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My piece of wood like that in my 45, which is almost water logged, is till a red color. So it may go brown eventually but it looks like it is going to keep its color for a while.

Ah thats a bit of a shame..I'm sure it'll darken a bit though

Almost done planting.. just going to wait for the cloudiness to go more so I can see at the back to plant it properly.

null_zps0900bd13.jpg

Axy!

Cheeers.. its now far less cloudy and looking reasonable..just got add some more rummynoses soon and then I'm done.. I'm really happy with this layout and looking forward to it develping :)

null_zpsb33de1c3.jpg

Thanks for looking! 

Axy!

Looks really good!  I'd be tempted to add moss to some of those branches.

daizeUK said:
Looks really good!  I'd be tempted to add moss to some of those branches.
Haha one step ahead of you.. I'd already got some but didn't get round to doing it. Got a few more rummys now and they seem happier now schooling really well :)

So I've gone from this..
null_zpsc0386dfc.jpg

To this..
null_zps4ee7844a.jpg

I'm personally very happy with it.. any thoughts or suggestions of different plants are welcome. I've added some background plants behind the wood in the  left hand corner but it is yet to grow obviously :)

Thanks for looking,
Axy!

I've been busy with Uni since the last update but I've finally got round to doing it. The plants are growing slowly but surely (God I want to do CO2) and I've changed it round slightly to give the fish a little more room at the lower level.

I've added some more Rummys so I've got 12 of them now.. I'm just looking for another angel if I can find one I like. 

Here is a FTS and a few fish pics (we all like fish pics don't we??
tongue2.gif
)

null_zps49c23404.jpg

null_zpsc8568e88.jpg

null_zpsff811145.jpg

null_zps3396355b.jpg

null_zps15f94332.jpg

null_zps5ca398d2.jpg

As always any suggestions/advice welcome.. I DO have one question though. If anyone could have a guess at the sex of my red bristlenose that would be great, I've heard some people with keen eyes can tell from the shape of their head
smile.png

Cheers for looking,

Axy! 

Ermm a mixture. I was to cheap to buy all gravel so it's a mixture of play sand for layering the taller areas along with coarse gravel and fine gravel. Some fluval planting substrate also, which some how has working its way to the top layer??

Well it's gone loose but yeah it's growing for sure! :)

I NEED A BIGGER TANK  :p

perfect
winner.gif
 I`d just leave it to mature, let the moss do its thing

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back