My River Reef 94 Marine Adventure!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
just a Koralia one and one t8 tube?

You should have plenty of circulation but I would be tempted to look at the lighting let me look see what can be done 2 ft tank right ?

Had to check there are a few options it all depends on budget and diy skills :)

You could go for a couple of clip on lamps with marine bulbs guessing 50-60 pounds with ok results

LED Build would be expensive 150 at a guess

I would personaly look at a T5 24w solution pick up a dual ballast a couple of end caps and reflectors and away you go will give a stunning result. If cost is an issue you could buy a dual ballast and use 1 tube to start then add a second later on using ATI tubes all the blues will be vibrant :)

Other options would be a luminaire but I cannot seem to find them anymore

Bought tonight on a decent piece of live rock a kenya tree a finger coral and a small toadstool. only £20 which is a bargain especially with the sizeof the rock

the lad gave me a good size red legged hermit and two snails as well

put the rock in and the biggest bristleworm came out but also 3 starfish whcih look just like the brittle stars I;ve seen on here. they are about 3 inch across and have five legs and walk just like an octopus

he;s also selling his tank 94 litre which I;ve ended up buyingso will have a better capacity lighting and skimmer for which to progresswith!! happy days

just looked at the new corals and rock and there are three tiny aspitasia or however you spell it.as much as i think these look nice I need to get rid whats the best way at this small size

if only I could afford to set the 150g up lol

problem with that tank is its a crappy old tank, perfect for my garage but no chance of fitting it in or being allowed it in by mrs. This new ones actually going in the lounge whicih is a step forward!! it'll be better than bellenders and corrie!!

yep best reason for a tank in the front room lol

well my clownfish that had been weak since i bought it last sunday has died today

the other one that came with it is strong as an ox feedig and super active but then as soon as i put them in the difference between the two was easy to see

changing tanks over next week so will let things settle and think about adding another clown or to add the proposed fish before the other clown not sure how to go bout it

Plans once new tank set up is a sun coral, pulsing xenia more zoas

fish I;d like to add are a royal gramma and a lawnmower blenny and maybe a yellow goby if i can squeeze one in

how many liters will it be? and how big will it be? (long wide high)

how many liters will it be? and how big will it be? (long wide high)

its a river reef 94 litre dimensions are 42cm high x 50cm wide x 42cm

piking up wednesday night straight after work

oh ok cool that will give you some more space then for corals and fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back