My Rio 180 Betta Tank Journal... Pic Heavy...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

well, I was going to divide the 125l into three, so I had Zulu off Soph, but another TWO of the girls turned out to be boys :crazy:

So now I need to sell three male PK's, including Nemo unfortunately :(

If you're willing to post then I'll take one of the males. Although how urgently do you need rid of them?

sorry Caz didnt notice you had replied here too...

update: it would seem I only had two male PK's not three..just having a blonde day

oh noooooo, that is such a shame

here are my 2 new boys, a lovely suprise off kev

this is my new marble CT and he cost kev a whopping £5.99 - no name as yet, not too shy but still slightly scared of me

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

this is my new DTVT, thought he was just a VT but appears to have a double tail. I couldnt believe kev found him as i fell in love with someone elses red spotty colourless (?) and he was a whopping £4.99

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

these were found in maidenhead aquatics in derby, apparently they had CT's, VT's, HM's for all under £8.00 but they had HMPK's at £27.50 because theyre closer to nature!

So, Nemo is now in the little tank in the kitchen (Coldcazzie is having him in a couple of weeks) and Herman was taken in by Maidenhead aquatics with Lenny the pleco.

they are very very nice, but i would take a look at the 1st ones fins, is that blood i see on the edges of his finnage ??

The first one (CT), the fins, they just seem chewed up
And the DTVT, looks like its chewed up too, the dorsal fin doesnt look as long as a Dt's does.

Good Prices! Considering what it would be from breeders.

The DTVT has nice spotted colouring too! :)

Hi Haych. I am a betta breeder and have recently started a DT line. Unfortunatly your *DTVT* IME, is only a VT, as per the Dorsal Fin not extending towards the head as much as the DT line. (as above has also said)
I will try to upload some pictures later of my fry.

BTW, those prices are extremely good. I will be charging £9 each. :good:

Jack

Most reactions

Back