My Newest Addition

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GrayScale

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Meet my new addition! She's an anerythristic corn snake which I recieved on Tuesday. I haven't come up with a name yet, what do you all think?

2011-10-25143840.jpg

I will definately get some better pics once she is settled in more and I start to handle her. She is just over 2ft long and is about a year old.

First time handling her and she is a total sweetheart. She crawled right up my hoodie sleeve when I first picked her up.

2011-10-28065456.jpg

2012-01-04155039.jpg

New picture. She's grown a little since the last pics.

love it.
it's a very pretty snake.. you've got a good one there mate :D

Nice Anery! Good quality looking snake, nice even bandsand nice blushing :good:

Hooray for someone who has an interesting pet!! :sly: :lol: :good:

I have started to get more of an appreciation for snakes. Managed to touch a corn snake the other week, first time ever in my life touching one. Still couldn't keep one though. Looks good though.

She is in a 20g aquarium actually, where she will stay even as an adult. I know thats pushing it and minimum size but I handle her every day so she gets regular excersize.

Thanks MBOU! Shes an anery het motley phet hypo. She is actually the result of an anery x wild. The mom escaped from her viv from the original owner and was impregnated by a wild corn and somehow returned home to lay the clutch so there might also be some other hets in there.

I plan on breeding her to a ghost motley once shes of maturity to prove the hets.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back