My New Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Adam_Sciberras

Reaction score
Hi everyone! First topic on here, and just thought I would upload some pictures of my new tank! Apologies in advance for the pic heavy thread!

Last christmas I purchased two musk turtle hatchlings which have been in a little Biorb life tank. But I decided that I need to upgrade and settle them in with some community tank friends.

I still live at home with my parents whilst studying and so am limited by space, so after exhausting LFS and garden centres I decided to go with something bespoke, and have it installed in the wardrobe in my bedroom.

So here are some pics of the build, i've played around with it a few times and added some plants and taken some out, but the last pic is how the tank is tonight :)

Comments welcome!

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.png

3.png

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Wow that's a really creative place for a tank! It looks amazing, great work. I imagine it would be a bit awkward to get into for any maintenance, though? Not much room to manoeuvre :3

Thanks a lot! Actually no its fine. There is a lot of room above it inside the wardrobe and I am very tall :lol: so with a little help from a stool i can touch the bottom!

Ok that's ok then XD I'm quite short so that was my first thought when I looked at it XD

Brilliant use of such a little space! Well done :good:

Really nice set up too by the way! Scaped really nicely. Defo entry for TOTM!

What a great idea! And very nice tank too :good:.

That looks awesome. What a fresh idea

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back