My New Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

As promised some pictures of the Julii Corys.

DSCF3764.jpg

DSCF3763.jpg

DSCF3762.jpg

DSCF3759.jpg

DSCF3758.jpg

DSCF3757.jpg

Very friendly lil cory's, they come up to the front of the tank for pictures sometimes :)

Very friendly lil cory's, they come up to the front of the tank for pictures sometimes :)
Awww, cute.
Most corys are very shy and will swim to the back of the aquarium as you approach the tank.
Grrr its really annoying :shout: :angry:

Haven't been here for a while.

I got some free Glowlight Danios from my workplace, 5 to be exact.

A customer bought some for his tank, and his fan tail ate 2 of them so he rang up and said could we take them back, he wasn't bothered if he got a refund or not, and because we didn't have any tanks set up to bring them back I had to quickly set up this tiny tank, size of a male fighter divider and put them in there. Work management said we couldn't resell them, so I said I had a tank and they said I could have them for nothing :D

We sell them for £3 each :D and I did want some but didn't have the money.

They've been in the tank about 1-2 weeks now and the Minnows love swimming with them, I shall get about 10 more just to make it look a bit better, then I just have to choose my main feature fish still :(

Oh also for the Juwel Rekord 96 once it's set up I've got my eyes on the DavidSandi cory's that have just came in, really nice size! May have to purchase some with the christmas money if I can and then put them in my current tank, just so I have them :)

Shall also have a big shoal of cardinals as the main fish.

I shall update with some pictures tonight if I can :)

Also not really a fan of Gourami's.

I'm thinking about getting some more Glowlight Danio's in the tank, as well as some shrimp, to help with the cleaning up.

Still looking for the feature fish though :/

I would still like some GBR's but I'm also looking at Killifish, as they're something I've never kept before... Just need to try and put it all together.

Hello. It sounds like your tank is very nice, but the pics are deleted...I'm very interested to see what the slate cave looks like. Could you post another pic? :)

I will do shortly, only problem is that the water changes have pretty much covered the cave, so there's little to no hole for fish to get in there, other then my plec lol.

Also the tank is looking a right state, water stains on the glass and the dwarf hairgrass looks terrible, it's gone all brown and horrible.

So I shall be re-arranging stuff next week me thinks.

Now looking at which plants to get :)

After much decision I think I'm going to have a re-scape and get a load of new plants in :)

Just need to decide which ones now :blink:

Re-scape is now done I think. I may have a shift around a bit later if I'm not happy with it, just need to decide the plants and buy them now!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back