Done, best viewed in 720! :eek:

The large Firemouth is the boss ;D

Clown Loaches eh?

HOW BIG IS THE TANK?

HOW MANY HAVE YOU GOT?

WHEN ARE THEIR BIRTHDAYS?

I WANNA LECTURE YOU ON THEM...

:lol:

Cheers! He's a little Milesi, Spotted Rubbernose, L187b i think they are listed under. They stay small and he's full of confidence, quickly brushes away the loaches when he wants to guard some food :) He is the reason i've got some round rocks in there on the left hand side of the tank, often find the two of them around that area and always find them stuck to the front of the glass in the evenings/night and early morning.

Awesome vid Tizer, great tank.

Question though, what are those things stuck on the glass that they all seem to like eating?

I've not seen that kind of thing before.

Awesome vid Tizer, great tank.

Question though, what are those things stuck on the glass that they all seem to like eating?

I've not seen that kind of thing before.

Ta!

They are JBL Novo Tabs and King British Algae wafers. I spotted a lfs using them last year and thought they were a great way to get your fish out and about so you can see them! I feed them every evening at 9pm and the fish have got used to that now, always popping out to check if i've stuck them on the glass or not. :) They work a lot better than dropping them in the water, if i do that, the fish just push them into a corner or under wood and cant get to them so well.

Wow awsome tank tizer !! Are the tabs supposed to stick to glass or do you find a way to do it ? I have just bought a 5ft tank for my clowns theyre not that shy at the moment but good idea to get them out of hiding :)

Wow awsome tank tizer !! Are the tabs supposed to stick to glass or do you find a way to do it ? I have just bought a 5ft tank for my clowns theyre not that shy at the moment but good idea to get them out of hiding :)

The JBL tabs are made to do it, but the Algae wafers don't say anything about it on the packet, i just tried one day and it worked :D My Bristlenoses normally head for those ones, but they are a bit video shy ;)

I've never heard of doing that with the wafers either, I'm going to try it tonight! :D I have a curved tank though so they may not stick. :( I will see!

I tried doing it with my algae wafers this morning after watching this

I was very disappointed, they don't stick at all. even after a good soaking. I suffer the same issue, where the fish kinda push them all over the place and they end up under a log.

Aww no. :( I usually break them up into 2 or 3 smaller pieces. That way more fish can eat them at once instead of all competing with each other.

I'm going to try shortly.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back