my new bettas!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That is what I figured! Yes, I pay for my small pets too, like my fish, my hamster, and my parakeet, but my parents pay for my dog and my cat, and if I do not have the money they pay and let me pay them back when I have the money. I have always loved the idea of adopting/rescue. My hamster was a rescue, and very unexpected, if you have any advice for hamsters I would love to hear! My brother had stopped at a gas station with some of his friends, to get some snacks for a sleepover, and a girl stopped and asked my brother if he wanted a hamster, so he said “uhhh sure” and she handed him this itty bitty hamster ball, but it was the size for a mouse so it was very small, and half full of bedding and there was so much poop it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in weeks, and the poor hamster had been being fed cheese crackers! So we met my brother at his friends house and brought the hamster home, luckily we had JUST left our LPS and they didn’t close for 5 more minutes so we bought a small cage and food. The poor hamster was so skinny! He is nice and chubby now, but he still has some bald spots and his teeth are a bit long. If you have any advice, I would be glad to hear it! I have never owned a hamster before, so am currently trying to figure out the best setup for him
you pay for your pet more than your pet, My fish altogether probably only cost like 30 usd, but hte stuff i gave them costs like 300, not including the 400 usd tank

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back