My New Bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kairi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
This is Luna (female), I've actually had her for a month or so. Her colors have darkened a bit since this picture.

Luna.jpg

And my two new babies...

This is Icarus. I wasn't actually going to get a boy- but I couldn't pass him up! I've only seen pictures of white bettas before...

icarus.jpg

And this is Celes (another female). I began with her and Luna in a divided tank, but they got thru the divider regardless of what I did.... so I cleaned out my old 1 gallon, and she's in there.

celes.jpg

Awe they are are very adorable. I especially like *Luna*, she is very pretty! :good:

:fish: :fish:

Oh my.. well you certainly have some lookers there!
They're all so lovely.
I specially love Celes. :wub:

Aww! Impulse buying, gotta love it. It won't be long until the fish stores wise up to us betta lovers and start stacking them right next to the register. :rofl:
They're all just faboo. I love Luna's coloring. And her name- actually, all of their names for that matter! :lol:

as you can see from the first picture of her, to my signature picture- she's changed color a bit. it takes me forever to figure out names for them.... my other fish are named- and i can name them all pretty quickly.... but the bettas... oy! it takes forever!

Yeah, it IS difficult to come up with names sometimes. Luckily I had Darby all picked out before I actually bought him hehe.
Ack! Is that really her in your sig? The blue? Wow, it really just popped, it's so vibrant! She must be very happy now.

They are really beautiful! I love Icarus!

(btw, nice to see you, and you got any updates for us on JL? We miss you over there!)

her color really has darkened... yup, the blue one is her. i can see icarus is beginning to get like a metallic green on his tail now too... celes is just cranky atm :) i'm sure she'll warm up to me eventually.

hey kairi they are some beautiful females but that luna is a stunner. think you could put a good word in for derek lol :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back