Miss Wiggle
Practically perfect in every way
yeah i get dead upset when we loose fish.
thankfully (touch wood) we've had no casualties for a while now. Our tank was a big old mess with algae and java moss out of control for a while cos my other half looks after the plants (I am def not green fingered) and he was working away down south so didn't get time to sort it out properly and my attempts just made it worse. I got all sulky and miserable everytime I looked at it.
Thankfully we have rescued it now and while it's not quite where we want it it's definately improving, looked at it last night and thought 'yeah that's looking really ncie now' and was loads happier.
speaking of funny things affecting your moods though, i'm on a bit of a health kick, eating salads for my lunch at work and stuff and my mood has improved drastically since I started. Didn't think what I ate would affect me so much but it seems it does.

thankfully (touch wood) we've had no casualties for a while now. Our tank was a big old mess with algae and java moss out of control for a while cos my other half looks after the plants (I am def not green fingered) and he was working away down south so didn't get time to sort it out properly and my attempts just made it worse. I got all sulky and miserable everytime I looked at it.
Thankfully we have rescued it now and while it's not quite where we want it it's definately improving, looked at it last night and thought 'yeah that's looking really ncie now' and was loads happier.
speaking of funny things affecting your moods though, i'm on a bit of a health kick, eating salads for my lunch at work and stuff and my mood has improved drastically since I started. Didn't think what I ate would affect me so much but it seems it does.








