My Moods...

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
When I come in from the fish room, my wife would immediately ask me "ok!, so what died"....

Did'nt even realise that what goes on in the fish room, actually dictates how I subsequently address myself, but did some thinking, and yes..... If all is well out there, I'm my cheerful self, But if things are not going "my way",..... I'm as grumpy as hell!!.
 
Im exactly the same, say if im doing a tank out, i get stressed and frustrated lol, and if i try to sleep on a night, all i think about is finishing it and planning in my head what im going to do next lol..
 
That is so true. I bought a fish tank thinking it would be relaxing and soothing. The 1st 3 months was nothing but stress, frustration and Ich! My wife and I couldn't even look at it because they were all scratching and we wondered who might die next! But I'm happy to say all that's behind us and we really are enjoying it now, unless we lose a fish that is...
 
When I come in from the fish room, my wife would immediately ask me "ok!, so what died"....

Did'nt even realise that what goes on in the fish room, actually dictates how I subsequently address myself, but did some thinking, and yes..... If all is well out there, I'm my cheerful self, But if things are not going "my way",..... I'm as grumpy as hell!!.

Your South African, it has nothing to do with the fish, who do you blame when you lot lose in the cricket?

Disclaimer: This post was made in jest and should not be taken personally. :)
 
this hobby is anything but relaxing, my tanks would be relaxing, in someone elses house!! lol
shelagh xxx

womens intuition
 
When I come in from the fish room, my wife would immediately ask me "ok!, so what died"....

Did'nt even realise that what goes on in the fish room, actually dictates how I subsequently address myself, but did some thinking, and yes..... If all is well out there, I'm my cheerful self, But if things are not going "my way",..... I'm as grumpy as hell!!.

Your South African, it has nothing to do with the fish, who do you blame when you lot lose in the cricket?

Disclaimer: This post was made in jest and should not be taken personally. :)

Thank goodness,..... That's One thing I don't have to do..... We're on a winning streak!! (just last week we won the series against England!!.... Ha Ha!!!)
 
When I come in from the fish room, my wife would immediately ask me "ok!, so what died"....

Did'nt even realise that what goes on in the fish room, actually dictates how I subsequently address myself, but did some thinking, and yes..... If all is well out there, I'm my cheerful self, But if things are not going "my way",..... I'm as grumpy as hell!!.

Your South African, it has nothing to do with the fish, who do you blame when you lot lose in the cricket?

Disclaimer: This post was made in jest and should not be taken personally. :)

Thank goodness,..... That's One thing I don't have to do..... We're on a winning streak!! (just last week we won the series against England!!.... Ha Ha!!!)

Thank christ I'm Welsh, lol
 
here comes the rugby chat ....... lol


Thanks for the intro Sheilagh..... Current winners of the Rugby world cup ...S.A. SPRINGBOKS!!!!!,

But let's get back to the topic at hand..... I'm grumpy!!... Tonight 2 of my 5 Orange Chromides pegged for no apparent reason..... I'm Grumpy!!!!
 
any real welsh man would have jumped at the chance to talk rugby Axle.... your a fake i say a fake!!!!!!!!!

mind you as SA ( thats a bitter in wales) are winners, better leave that one die ey??

aww sorry about the fish Ludwig, have you no idea why? ( were they new fish from the long trip the other day?)... i understand you being grumpy considering what you have to go thru to get the fish that you want

shelagh xxx
 
any real welsh man would have jumped at the chance to talk rugby Axle.... your a fake i say a fake!!!!!!!!!

mind you as SA ( thats a bitter in wales) are winners, better leave that one die ey??

aww sorry about the fish Ludwig, have you no idea why? ( were they new fish from the long trip the other day?)... i understand you being grumpy considering what you have to go thru to get the fish that you want

shelagh xxx

Yep!!... in the list of what I got on that Loooong trip (1,100km) to find fish, I've (so far) lost 3 x Albino Corys; 1 x Kisser; 2 x Orange Chromides; and 1 x Peppered Cory.... I'm developing a complex here.... I am not fit to keep fish.

Oh!! and Sheilagh.... Admit it!! you've got a Springbuck rugby jersey, which you look particularly sexy in......
 
here comes the rugby chat ....... lol


Thanks for the intro Sheilagh..... Current winners of the Rugby world cup ...S.A. SPRINGBOKS!!!!!,

But let's get back to the topic at hand..... I'm grumpy!!... Tonight 2 of my 5 Orange Chromides pegged for no apparent reason..... I'm Grumpy!!!!

Sorry to hear about the fish my friend, well you certainly came to the right place to be cheered up, lets hope the mods dont get here before your mood changes.

Here, i think you need to Grumpy and Happy avatars, that way you can let people know what mood you are in :)

grumpy.jpg
happy.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top