My Moods...

Oh!! and Sheilagh.... Admit it!! you've got a Springbuck rugby jersey, which you look particularly sexy in......

lol yes i do, have one i mean lol- but being a dafty i bought it cos the colours suit me, and i had to have you ID it for me :lol:
 
Oh!! so that's how you convinced EVERYBODY to change their sigs and Avitars.... Must say I'm tempted....

As long as we keep on talking fish, the mods will not be bothered....

Back to the topic....I'm sure everybodys' mood is affected by the well being of their fish??
 
i have been known to scream at anyone/thing within a 5 mile radius, if my tank goes belly up... u know like when u stub your toe??
its frustration on a diffrent level, we do what we can then things go wrong-annoying as hell....... go on Ludwig be a devil.. have a new sig, he will put the choc on for u

shelagh xxx
 
Oh!! so that's how you convinced EVERYBODY to change their sigs and Avitars.... Must say I'm tempted....

As long as we keep on talking fish, the mods will not be bothered....

Back to the topic....I'm sure everybodys' mood is affected by the well being of their fish??

If i am honest my mood is generally always happy, just some days i am happier than others - © Paul Clarke 2008
 
Having a happy tank and happy fish is always a good feeling. When fish die, get ill or the tank in general is looking 'blurgh' it always puts me in a grotty mood.
 
An whats wrong with blurgh? :D

I like that word - but Im luckily for some, Im easily pleased :)
 
i have been known to scream at anyone/thing within a 5 mile radius, if my tank goes belly up... u know like when u stub your toe??
its frustration on a diffrent level, we do what we can then things go wrong-annoying as hell....... go on Ludwig be a devil.. have a new sig, he will put the choc on for u

shelagh xxx


Ye know!!... if I cannot even keep albinos and chromides alive.....I'm beginning to doubt my choc Gourami abilities.... It's back to the drawing board for me.
 
awww DONT you dare give up on them!! , they are your dream.. maybe these fish were ill before you got them... maybe work on transporting them a diffrent way, but please dont forget the idea, i know how upset you would be about that

shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Back to the topic....I'm sure everybodys' mood is affected by the well being of their fish??
Yesterday my wife called me at work to tell me she'd had to fish two of my new panda corys out of the tank because the poor buggers had died. Left me in a foul mood the rest of the day until I was able to get home and verify that everything was ok with the tank. I was able to relax a bit and tell myself that I knew pandas were touchy and could go belly up with no good reason. Still aggravated me.
 
Back to the topic....I'm sure everybodys' mood is affected by the well being of their fish??
Yesterday my wife called me at work to tell me she'd had to fish two of my new panda corys out of the tank because the poor buggers had died. Left me in a foul mood the rest of the day until I was able to get home and verify that everything was ok with the tank. I was able to relax a bit and tell myself that I knew pandas were touchy and could go belly up with no good reason. Still aggravated me.

I just dunno how to say this..... took a brief break to check out the weather in the fishroom..... Scooped out 2 more Orange Chromides.... And then there was only one!!....

The rest of the fish in that tank is fine!!!!.... Very fine... even the remaining 2 Albino corys are doing JUST FINE!!!.... What the heck..... I'm turning from grumpy to being infuriated!!
 
morning Ludwig, i am hoping that you feel a bit better today.. this is a really tough time for you. wish there was something i could do to make it better,dont give up tho!

lots of love
shelagh xxxxxxxxx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top