My latest tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

heresmike

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi! I thought I'd offer you all a peek inside my latest tank. All the plants are real, the driftwood came from a nearby river, and the rocks came out of my back yard.

And yes, there are fish in there! Note the two angels left and center. Also, the blurs in the back are harlequin rasboras. Hyper little buggers!

Anyhoo, here it is!

Attachments

• my_new_tank.JPG
    my_new_tank.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 24
see the tall plant to the left of the tank, any name for it?

i have that in my tank, iv only had it in since the 3rd of may its had to be trimmed twice :) its a very busy plant, always growin :)

Thanks for the compliments Miss Cheese, sasha, jams, and vantgE! Keep 'em coming! hehehe

see the tall plant to the left of the tank, any name for it?

It's actually 3 clumps of the same type of plant, and I've named them Larry, Moe, and Curly. OK... bad humor. Quite seriously now, it's hygrophilia polysperma, aka Tropic Sunset hygrophilia. I thought it was just my imagination that it's grown 6 inches in the last 2 weeks. It's such a nice change of pace to have plants actually grow instead of turn brown and rot away!!

WOW That tank is well cool one of the best i have seen for ages its awsome
well done buddy bloody brilliant :hyper:

What size tank is it? I'd like to see it in the TOTM competition. A nicely planted tank is such a beautiful thing, can even compare to a reef tank if you are lucky! :D

ALASKA

Thanks again everybody! :*)

What size tank is it? I'd like to see it in the TOTM competition.

Thanks ALASKA! Do you really think it's good enough to compete for TOTM?? It's a 26 gallon, so according to the pinned TOTM rules, that would be in the small TOTM. Or don't they do it that way? ... 'cuz I don't see a "small TOTM for May" thread. :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay
Back