My Juwel 125 Rio

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BethK

Rattie tat tat
Reaction score
Introducing my new tank :hyper:

I've got some more plants enroute and a ceramic breeding tube/cave, along with a small garden pot, so that my apistos have their own lil place.

The stingray filter is being replaced with a bio foam 150ltr filter and a sponge box filter, both being run on an air pump.

i'll add more pics, once my new camera turns up this week :good:

w2fwhi.jpg

ehhs28.jpg

k4z6vl.jpg

2v1x4bm.jpg

2cpqkit.jpg

my son is fascinated by the tank
2vrye03.jpg

2w73ib7.jpg

I love planning aquariums and arranging plants/decor. I do a lot of research on it, i'm not techie minded, so i do get confused with things like the filters, poor tolak in chat, has been bombarded by me recently :blush: but he has been a big help.

I do listen to those with experience and i'm not naive to throw that out the window, after all, you pick more good advice up by those who have tried and tested, i reckon.

So this tank is my final masterpiece and i have this forum and it's members to thank for that :blush: :good:

Love it looks really nice and clean, Sand looks ace.

that's normal sand, mixed with black sand, i like the look it gives on the top surface. you can also see the tracks the corys and khulis make :lol:

That looks really good. Good to see it up and running. Wish I could of had it looking like that when I had it.

Tim.

Have you concidered perhaps getting one nice big piece of redmoor wood to place in the centre (slightly off-set centre). You can get some fantasticly windy/tangled looking root like wood that you can do all manner of things with scapeing wise. I think it'll top this tank off as a little bit of height is what its lacking in the centre. Seems to be a big void that redmoor would fill nicely :)

ohhh good idea, thank you x

I've good a pot and ceramic breeding tube, some frogbite, more anubis on a flat piece of bogwood and another background plant. I'm gonna look for a cheap bit of entwined wood too x

That looks really good. Good to see it up and running. Wish I could of had it looking like that when I had it.

Tim.

you're not having it back, it took me ages to fill it up :lol: :lol:

thanks again, it's a brilliant tank :good:

No probs, it's good to see. It looks really good and it does take a while to fill up.

I don't want it back after the journey to and from yours. The M25 was a nightmare. Didnt get home till 4pm!

oh no :sad:

did you manage to stop off for lunch?

We had to stop off for lunch, son was just not happy in the car for that long. I stopped at some pub somewhere (can't remember where) all I remember was they didn't do anything for kids which wasn't good for me as I really got it in the neck.

i've added a slate cave, another anubis on bogwood and a large plant on the right;

2psoyle.jpg

Most reactions

Back