my future pojects list

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

simmer down in here!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: goofballs :p

wooohooo juan! a 75 with angels would be awesome

hey AN if you really want to get to him just remind him that Pirahnas are considered a food fish in SA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but serously the angels aren't for me.......hehehehe they are for my wife.

LOL juan. Well, she has one too now, so not sure she wants to think about that. :lol:

Is that what your wife wants juan or is she still debating?

she has always wanted to get an angel but I never let her, but I always do the man thing and get on my knees and beg her for an agressive fish
the afriacans were my idea but she picked them out as I was hoping to get her involved with some cichlids and it worked

Well, at least you got on your knees. :D

I like your setup you have, juan. Nice fish and pics.

Wait wait wait.... Juan... did I read that correctly... did you say you never LET your wife get any angelfish?!?!????? :eek: Get that woman on this board. She and I need to have a little talk!! :lol:

For real though... altum angels are simply breathtaking, and a 75 gallon display tank of them would make me drool like only one other thing can. :smb: :lol:

she is already a member here, mostly to keep tabs on me, but her name is cpowell
and yes you read that right I have never really wanted to get an angel I guess the one that she had as a child was a real bad a$$ but yes I have every intention of getting her a 75 of altums

Most reactions

Back