Reaction score
mmmmmmmmm *drools*

Attachments

• Coca_Cola.jpg
    Coca_Cola.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 56
freshmike said:
mmmmmmmmm *drools*
this thing you picture here.......she is my mistress, my only reason for living, my driving force of life................oh, did I say that out loud??

what I mean to say is, yeah, I like Coke too. :fun:

Olive said:
freshmike said:
mmmmmmmmm *drools*
this thing you picture here.......she is my mistress, my only reason for living, my driving force of life................oh, did I say that out loud??

I feel the same way, but I was too busy drooling all over myself to type all of that....... :*)

Olive said:
freshmike said:
mmmmmmmmm *drools*

i love coke to and you holy*beep*did i say that out loud :look:

freshmike said:
Olive said:
freshmike said:
mmmmmmmmm *drools*

I feel the same way, but I was too busy drooling all over myself to type all of that....... :*)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

come on let's go get a coke.............. :D

This, my friends, is the perfect post for addicts. Chris is your perfect example of a heavily addicted Coke fiend. Olive also follows close behind. You can all go swim in your Coke sea, and I shall go find some WATER! AHAHAHHAHA!

:hyper: :lol: :hyper: :lol:

:rofl:

PSH!!!!!!~~~~~~~

Go find your girly water then!!!

Chris :wub:

freshmike said:
Nope. We just respect the power of it. :p
power..........oh, the power.........yes, my mistress, she has great power over me..........and I like it! :hey: I humblely bow down into submission........I am not worthy of her greatness :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey:

Well, I think the reason that love coke so much now is that I am not supposed to drink it anymore. Making it a no-no has made the forbidden nectar of life that much sweeter.....................oh I miss her, my sweet, forbidden goddess of sugar.............. :-( Too bad she makes me have kidney stones :X

juliethegr8t said:
This, my friends, is the perfect post for addicts. Chris is your perfect example of a heavily addicted Coke fiend. Olive also follows close behind. You can all go swim in your Coke sea, and I shall go find some WATER! AHAHAHHAHA!

ummmmmm......could you tell me where this sea of coke is, please???????? :unsure: :blink:

juliethegr8t said:

hey i love my coke

Most reactions

Back