My Fish Tank And Fish.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Catfishies

Reaction score
Ok, well here are some photos of my tank setup and fish. I've just ..finally.. added some live plants. I hope they take!! Also good news on my four lined cat. His whisker grew back!!! Like brand new! Also a couple pics of my elusive sun catfish! Not very good but they are something.
smile.png

Attachments

• 100_0830.JPG
    100_0830.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_0833.JPG
    100_0833.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_0835.JPG
    100_0835.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_0836.JPG
    100_0836.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_0862.JPG
    100_0862.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_0863.JPG
    100_0863.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 169
Nice that four lined catfish was suggested to me before, lol i just dont really like pictus cats but their still cute.

Are they in a 29 gallon tank? Sun catfish are cold water and get about 18" needing a minimum of 150 gallons. 

I love Pictus Cats, they are adorable and so active! I like all varieties of catfish, sharks, plecos and such though! I have a thing for whiskers & my four lined cracks me up! Yes, unfortunately all I have right now is a 29 gallon...but I'm working towards getting a much much bigger tank (would love a 150 gal). 

You've got a few white ribbon plants in there which are not truly aquatic. I've planted some in my filter to keep the roots wet and to assist with my filtration. They can not survive fully submerged, though. The white ribbon is the one with white edges. You also may want to be careful with the gravel with your cats. They can injure themselves pretty frequently on this stuff.

I really like your tank! But....that font is SO hard to read.

Thank you, I like earthy..natural styles and I apologize about the font, I'll stick to the normal. And as for the white ribbon plants...thank you for letting me know. I'm very new with live plants. This is my first time trying to adapt some to my tank! However I can already tell my fish love them! I've had my tank for probably 2 yrs and I'm still learning and have so much left to learn.

Wow. that's a really nice tank. You guys on here are so creative man...

Love your tank!  May I ask what it is?  Someone else also commented is it a 29 gallon?  Great set up you have!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back