Pretty though.
Thank you. 
smile.png

This pic looks better bigger

Attachments

• cichlid tank21wx1.jpg
    cichlid tank21wx1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79
Great looking tanks and fish Ryan!  I am a follower!

Umm...fantastic! So much character and an obvious amount of hard work put into these two tanks. Very very cool. Hope to see more.

The convicts with the piranha is brilliant. Did someone recommend that to you? Or did you just try it out?

Also, your goby seems to be quite the boss in the cichlid video. His "smile" says crazy killer lol

Great looking tanks and fish Ryan!  I am a follower!
Thanks. I appreciate it.
Umm...fantastic! So much character and an obvious amount of hard work put into these two tanks. Very very cool. Hope to see more.

The convicts with the piranha is brilliant. Did someone recommend that to you? Or did you just try it out?

Also, your goby seems to be quite the boss in the cichlid video. His "smile" says crazy killer lol
Thank you. I still have a couple more tanks I need to photograph...I've just been lazy. I started mixing convicts with piranha due to the parents breeding so much. As soon as they lay eggs they turn into monsters and try to kill everything in the tank. It's kind of funny that they are safer with the piranha than their parents. They actually started breeding in the piranha tank. I haven't got any fry yet, just eggs until the others eat them. As for the Goby cichlid, he has mood swings sometimes where anything that gets close to him gets chased around the tank. Other times he is hanging out looking goofy. He is the fish version of DR. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.

Here are a few more of the cichlid tank.  I have been taking these pictures for the LFS where I get my cichlids.  

cichlid tank21wx1211.jpg

cichlid tank21wx12111.jpg

cichlid tank21wx121111.jpg

i love all those cichlids, i cant wait to get a huge cichlid tank going, gonna be a while though...

This is my new guy.  He is known as a Star Sapphire Cichlid.  

cichlid tank21wx12111123111.jpg

He's very handsome :) Is he settling in well?

I was pretty excited when I heard they finally got some star sapphire's in, that I left work early.
smile.png
   He is settling in now.  He had a rough first day and now has a couple battle wounds on his fins.  The only one that was bothering him was my OB.  I switched a couple things around in the tank and he isn't getting chased so much.  

Ryan10 said:
I was pretty excited when I heard they finally got some star sapphire's in, that I left work early.
smile.png
   He is settling in now.  He had a rough first day and now has a couple battle wounds on his fins.  The only one that was bothering him was my OB.  I switched a couple things around in the tank and he isn't getting chased so much.  
Aw sorry he had a rough day! Hope he heals quickly. :c

Most reactions

trending

Back