My Fish Journal.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Don't worry about it! You're welcome, I hope you can figure out what's going on.

Awesome vid as usual! It always makes me grin seeing them. I especially liked seeing the one at the beginning go through the plastic plants ^.^ How much food do you usually go through? Sorry if that has been asked previously.
Thank you. I go through about a pound of fish a month and sometimes a couple feedings of worms or shrimp.

It's been awhile. Here is a few new pics.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 87
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 81
Gorgeous pics! Is everyone doing well? :)

Thanks nin. Things are good. The cichlid tank seems to have settled down.

Wow! Those are so beautiful!
Thank you very much.

The piranhas are starting to get some completion from the convicts.
http://youtu.be/952cJFoMYmg

Bahaha the convict that was in the bottom left corner trying to drag the food away! Very cute vid ^_^

So what tank mates are suitable for those piranha? And what size tank is that?

Bahaha the convict that was in the bottom left corner trying to drag the food away! Very cute vid
happy.png
Thanks.
So what tank mates are suitable for those piranha? And what size tank is that?
In all honestly there are really no suitable tank mates for them. I have seen some plecos do well with piranha but it didn't work out well when I tried it. I think the convicts do well due to their speed and nasty attitudes. I've seen cohabs work for years than one day the piranhas decide everything is food. Mine are a lot easier going once I got them off live food and put them on a feeding schedule.

The tank is a 125 gallon.

http://youtu.be/QXeyK6-xXyQ

Attachments

• newttank.jpg
    newttank.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 101
Ooh :wub: They're too stinkin' cute! Climb on all the things! :D

Came home to my Deep Water Hap beat up and floating upside down on the verge of death. I found the tank murderer and he has found a new home in the 125 gallon. I know it's harsh but I can't have him killing anymore. I have lost 6 fish in the last couple months. If he is still here tomorrow, I will try giving him to the lfs.

It didn't click what was in the 125 for a second. I hope he is still there tomorrow and you can re-home him. Sorry for your losses :(

Thanks. I wish I had somewhere else to put him but he will kill my community fish. Deep Water Hap has died since my last post. I am pretty tempted to sell all of my African tank. With the deep water dying and my favorite fish ever "Gobe" gone, I am kinda losing interest in it. It's beginning to be a money pit. I say this now but I know next time I go the lfs I will walk out with new African cichlids...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back