My Fish Journal.

rip.gif
I'm so sorry for your loss! :-( Any idea what happened? If I may ask that is.

Thanks nin.  I am not sure what happened to him.  The tank levels are perfect and he wasn't beat up.  He was hiding this morning when I saw him and when I turned on the lights this afternoon he was lying on the bottom. 

So sorry to hear about your Gobe!
rip.gif

Your pics are amazing and show your tanks to perfection! Am jealous! (Not really, but I am envious!)

Deep Water, sunburst and a calvus.

Attachments

• 11111111111111111111.jpg
    11111111111111111111.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 79
Very lovely group photo! I love the grumpy face and the bright blue near the one's mouth!

Very nice! They all look to be in top condition.  I really like the blue one. :)

Gosh - that blue one is fabulous - well they all are, but that one is outstanding!

My lemon jake got killed...starting to think I have a murderer in the tank.

Oh no! :-( I'm so sorry. Would rearranging the tank help? Or maybe setting up a camera to see if that is indeed what's happening?

Sorry Nin...I can't believe I overlooked your post.  Thanks for the solid advice once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_S8a9sHKI&feature=share&list=UUnnXN40U49MERxnCSByOLKQ

Don't worry about it! You're welcome, I hope you can figure out what's going on.

Awesome vid as usual! It always makes me grin seeing them. I especially liked seeing the one at the beginning go through the plastic plants ^.^ How much food do you usually go through? Sorry if that has been asked previously.

Most reactions

trending

Back