My First Fishless Cycle

HaHa, MW, make sure he leaves a lot of tank stuff to you and doesn't take too much time with it. If there's anything we all want to see now, its Ian being successful with his Uni work, we're all in the cheering section for him!

Yeah, I'm a mess with my pictures and planted aspirations as the truth is I'm always busy taking care of the household, doing stuff with my sons, working like crazy and having an extra screen open to our beginner section here in the midst of all the computers that circle me. I have a little pic stored on my phone that I've always wanted to copy off and somehow attach into my little waterdrop title but I've never found the little cable in the last 3 years! :lol:

WD

yeah, i can't tell you how proud I am of Ian at the moment, he passed last years course with a merit which was absolutely staggering considering all the problems that we had and after just a few weeks of Uni he's already getting praise from the lecturers. :D

i'm trying to take care of most of the household stuff although leaving tank tinkering to Ian as to be honest he really enjoys unwinding up to his armpits in the tank buggering around with the plants and stuff..... and you know what it's like when you're in the middle of heavy academia and you just need half an hr's break to clear your mind.

yeah i know, life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it..... well next time you find yourself with a spare half hour try and find that cable just for me eh?! ;)

Some pics, Still havent got the knack of tanking photos of fish yet :(
DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg