My Aquael Turbo "Recipe" Explained

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What I like about internals, is that if I want too, I can lie them across the bottom of the tank or stand them up, or put a venturi on them. Internal filters are just cool.
Aquael have a video about what the Turbo is capable of (including venturi)

There is a spray bar too, but has to be ordered in from Germany (I have one in the cupboard, not yet used)...very inexpensive to buy and arrived in a couple of days

Some filters on the market can be so unneccessarily complicated and they demand own brand media or they void the warranty etc

These Aquael Turbo's leave it to you the user as to how to assemble and install them, they leave it to you what media you want to use

And they are so simple to assemble and install and maintain...they are literally back to basics filtration with a totally infinite number of combinations and installation choices......and they cost a fraction of the posh label filters, last years (including impellers), they have no fancy pants parts.....a child of 5 could put them together and get them to work.

You do not need to spend hundred of pounds/dollars etc to get decent filtration....go back to basics, its so much easier.

I remember when I had fish, I just changed the water and cleaned the tank, and you make your own filter. Good for you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back