FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
This is my 35 gallon tall hex aquarium. At this time stocked with 2 bolivian rams, 3 swartzi corys, 2 angels, 1 bushynose pleco, and 1 neon blue dwarf gourami. I'm running a Aquaclear 50 filter which does the job fine.

Attachments

• aquarium smaller.jpg
    aquarium smaller.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 122
  • aquarium2 smaller.jpg
    aquarium2 smaller.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 134
  • aquarium3 smaller.jpg
    aquarium3 smaller.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I like it! :) Nice angel!  I have some rock just like that red and cream stripe one. :)

Have done a lot of updating to the tank including lots of new stocking including one white and two black and one glofish skirt tetra, Bn Pleco, 1angel, 10 harlequin rasbora, and 4 serpae tetra. Also, removed fake plants and now have only real ones. Also added a nice piece of manzanita wood. All fish are very healthy and get along great. Learned a lot from these forums.

Last edited:
Do they all swim at separate heights or do they all stay there in the middle?
I love the look of your tank. The fishes look like they're in a traffic jam :)

I guess I should update this journal. Here is a more recent video of my 35 gallon tall hex tank. Present stocking is 9 Serpae Tetra, 3 Black Skirt Tetra, 1 Gold Angelfish named Sunshine, and one Bushynose Pleco.

Last edited:
I’m not meaning to sound rude. But don’t Coryadees need to be in groups of 6 or more? :)

I’m not meaning to sound rude. But don’t Coryadees need to be in groups of 6 or more? :)
There are no corys in this tank. I’d like to get a few more in my 29 gallon tank which at the moment has 4 spotted corys.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back